Now Available: Transgender History Panels Exhibition
We are thrilled to announce the launch of One Institute, Inc.’s new Transgender History Panels, which are now available to educators, universities, corporations, and community organizations.
This exhibition presents a concise overview of the courageous individuals and critical events that encompass aspects of transgender history in the United States. The Panels makes visible:
- the stories of those who boldly challenged gender conventions in the early 20th century
- the history of healthcare for transgender people
- the visibility and resources created by transgender heroes such as Sir Lady Java, Christine Jorgensen, and Reed Erickson
- pre-Stonewall uprisings by gender variant individuals
- the sacrifice and impact of Marsha P. Johnson and Sylvia Rivera
- the resilient transgender youth redefining gender and representation; and
- transgender-led organizations that tirelessly advocate for transgender people in Los Angeles and the United States.
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to request a pricing estimate, display options, or receive more information.